Etsy Christmas Shops Jemma's Feature!


Happy Saturday, Friends! Today Jemma, from At Home with Jemma is featuring Secret Garden Herbs as one of her Etsy Christmas shops! She'll be sharing special selections...






 ...from my shop, plus the discount, so hop over and visit with Jemma!



Etsy Secret Garden Herbs



Thank you in advance for shopping Secret Garden Herbs and thank you, Jemma! Enjoy and remember, you must enter JEMMASFEATURE at checkout to receive your discount. I'll be honoring the same discount at Thrift Store Addiction



Etsy Thrift Store Addiction



Happy shopping!
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Cecilia, Love your shop feature over at Jemma's and I so enjoyed my visit to your lovely etsy shop too. Your treasures are incredible and your talent show through on the garden gems you create. Wishing you much success in your sale and beyond. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecilia ... congratulations on being feature At Home with Jemma. You have some real nice items just in time for Christmas. I am enjoying the organic Rosemary Sea Salt. Sure was tasty in the big pot of red beans we cooked last week-end for the hunters.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!