Friday's Find: Timber Toss Yard Game

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends!  I love me some Target clearance--I find the best stuff there! Today's feature is this fun yard game...

Clearance yard game


...just in time for Ginger Grand's visit! Yep, Youngest Daughter and GG will be here in 5 days! I'm just a little excited ;) He is going to enjoy playing this Timber Toss game in the garden. I really like that it is all wood, appropriate for various ages and stored in the handy little crate--pretty nifty! 

Clearance yard game

This is how it came packaged.  It was originally $36 which of course I would never pay, but the clearance price was $10--that's more like it! 

Clearance Timber Toss

Here's how it looks set up.  The object of the game is to score an even 50 points without going over.  If multiple pins are knocked over, 1 point is scored for each, while single pins are scored at that pin's face value.  I can see competitive natures rising and I'm sure Ginger Grand will adapt his own rules :)  Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction




Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a cute game and a great deal. I'm sure Ginger Grand will have a great time playing it while they visit. Good score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice-looking game! But I don't understand the scoring. Even if you got each of the pins as singles, you would only get 45 points. Do you set the pins back up after each toss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you will be having your loved ones home for a while. Happy Day!
    Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun game! I bet y'all will have a blast. Yay for the visit!
    Love me some Target. They have the best clearance stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute game Cecilia and will be a learning experience for Ginger Grand. Cute display as is and a great price. Wish we had a Target here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a deal like that! Never heard of the game but it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and extra cute game! It's definitely a new one to me :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found a good deal! I love Target clearance! I got my girls matching comforter sets for 15 bucks... Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!