Friday's Find: Fire-King, Transferware & More!

TGITF Friends, I have some fun finds to share with you today!  It's always a good day when I find Fire-King...

Vintage Fire-King and more

I am such a fan of these Fire-King handled bowls, I pick them up whenever I see them.  This set of Peach Lusterware will go to my new Etsy shop. SOLD!

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

Oh transferware, how I love thee! I learned this was part of a collector's set featuring Royal Homes of Britain by Encoch Wedgewood.  Isn't it gorgeous? Available

Vintage blue transferware

How fun it this wreath created with sewing notions? Someone took the time to string 51 tiny spools of thread together and I love the tape measure inspired ribbon.  Can't you see displayed in a craft room? SOLD!

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

This colorful assortment of crochet doilies reminded me of pastel dyed Easter eggs! I've got something special in mind for them soon...

Crocheted doilies

We started with Fire-King and now we'll end with another exquisite Fire-King piece.  I may need to keep this Blue Sapphire depression glass fridgie :)

Fire-King Blue Sapphire

Until next time, happy hunting! 

Signature My Thrift Store Addiction




Party link


Would you like to comment?

  1. Love your finds, but the blue fire king is amazing. I have a couple of pieces of it and just treasure them.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds Cecilia ... especially the blue plate ... so pretty. Anxious to see what you will do with the little doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you lived closer the shop that I shop a lot for junk has a huge set of the peach dishes. I was given several pieces of this dish that were my great grandmother Boulter's. They have since all broken, I've moved to many times in the past 6 years. But they are lovey. Have a great day! Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scores, Cecilia! I may have to copy that sewing wreath to give a friend, it's such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just checked out your Etsy store, Cecilia. It looks great! I hope you do well with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice treasures!! Love the peach Fire King...I have some peach lusterware custard cups in my shop. The star of the day though is the wreath! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cecilia--you made some great purchases, I see :) I love the blue and white plate. I love all transferware, no matter the color. Hope you're having a great week-end--

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the coolest stuff. I love fire king too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some great stuff I love how the measuring tape is tied.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, if that isn't just the cutest wreath! And those doilies...love them! Thanks for sharing at ROI. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some fun finds Cecilia! I had to run to the grocery store so I stopped by our thrift. Found a few goodies. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!