Easiest Banner Ever!

Happy Wednesday Friends! I love creating and re-creating, but isn't it nice every once in awhile to find a perfect little accent that is ready as is? Especially when it comes from the bargain bins...

Easy upcycled banner

I found this fabulous banner for $3 in the bargain bins at Target! I love the printed burlap--in fact the cheerful colors inspired my message, Happy.  I have found some of the best stuff by taking the time to dig through the bins at Target and Michaels. This banner was packaged in a small flat square and I could have easily missed it, otherwise.

Upcycled bargain banner

I simply added the letter stickers and hung it up on the mirror over my mantel--come back Sunday to see how I styled the rest of the mantel!

Gorgeous upcycled mirror

Do you shop the bargain bins? 






Party link


Would you like to comment?

  1. Love this Cecilia!! It is the best way to shop and there's nothing more satisfying than finding a great bargain. Now I want to run to Target and start looking. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Cecilia...and perfectly "Happy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Honey, I'm too poor to shop anywhere right now. That Italian blog that stole my URL nearly ruined me. Or maybe she did, if things don't start looking up.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecilia, that is so cute! I like it - Happy!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find Cecilia! You are the best shopper, I need you closer. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and I'm an absolute bargain bin digger shopper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why make it when you can get it for that cheap? I love digging for treasures anywhere. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I shop in bargain bins and you hit the jackpot with the banner! Thank you for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I absolutely shop the clearance section at the craft stores.

    Visiting from Roses of Inspiration blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is delightful, my friend. What a beautiful reminder to be happy. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!