Happy Monday, Friends! If you follow my blog, you probably already know that I love me some honeysuckle! Today I'm sharing some yummy cookies made with the delicate dried blooms and ginger. This is a great recipe to make ahead so you can have the dough in the fridge and ready to bake when the craving strikes

Over the years, I've featured heavenly honeysuckle in tablescapes, crafts, and recipes, including honeysuckle syrup and honeysuckle mousse. I love its subtle floral flavor.
TIP: I used almond flour in this recipe but you can substitute all purpose flour if you prefer.

Here's what you'll need:
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup dried honeysuckle
3 t ginger
1 t baking soda
6 T melted butter
3 T maple syrup or honey
1 t vanilla
Start by mixing the dry ingredients. Next blend melted butter, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla, add to the dry mixture and chill for at least an hour. Last drop spoonfuls of dough on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees until golden brown.

Enjoy!




















