30 Christmas Porches: Festive Outdoor Spaces


Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you're ready to start your week inspired because today I'm sharing ideas from two Christmas porch tours--that's right another two-fer, which means you'll get twice the inspiration from over 30 bloggers combined... 


30 Christmas porches


Maybe you're like me and don't really have a front porch. No worries--you can still create a festive outdoor space for the holidays. Nothing says Christmas, like a front door wreath to welcome friends and family. I found this one last year at Texas Antiques Week in Round Top. I knew those ivory amaryllises would pop against my red door. I added a Christmas greeting and tiny bottle brush tree for an instant upcycle. Banners are another cheerful way to greet guests. I scored this one from the Dollar Spot at Target and added the felt mitten to make it my own. 


30 Christmas porches


This quick and easy Christmas countdown sign started as a thrift store frame. {Make your own Christmas countdown sign, here!


30 Christmas porches


I know many of you shop your homes like I do--don't forget to shop your garden! This vintage lawn chair is a favorite that usually resides in my back garden. For the holidays, I brought it to my front entry and added some cozy Christmas accents.  


30 Christmas porches


If you were here now, I'd offer you some hot cocoa and holiday cookies I made from my Ma-maw's recipe. {If you share my obsession with vintage dishes, you can find more jadeite, here!}


30 Christmas porches


As a little girl, I looked forward to these cookies every Christma Eve. I've passed on the tradition by making them during the holidays each year. I brought some to my grown girls when I visited them in Colorado for Thanksgiving. 


30 Christmas porches


This little kitchen stool doubles as a handy side table for serving. 


30 Christmas porches


Who wants sprinkles? 


30 Christmas porches


Thanks for stopping by...


30 Christmas porches


...and remember to scroll down to the bottom for the rest of the tours--enjoy!


30 Christmas porches


My Thrift Store Addiction


30 Christmas porches

Christmas Porches & Holiday Door Decor Hop 


This porch and door decor one day hop is hosted by Amber, at Follow the Yellow Brick Home. If you're hopping over after visiting Jann, from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, weren't her Ho-Ho holiday decorations darling? Next up, is Angelina, at Petite Haus--I know you'll love her charming space! Click on the links below to see the rest of the beautiful porches and holiday decor! 


30 Christmas porches




Festive Christmas Porches Tour


This three day tour is hosted by Amy, at Atta Girl Says.  Follow the links below for the full Christmas porch tour lineup, featuring 18 home decor bloggers. Be sure to visit everyone for lots of ideas to add festive touches to your porch and other outdoor spaces.

collage photo featuring four Christmas porches

Monday, Day 1

collage photo featuring four Christmas porches

Tuesday, Day 2

collage photo featuring four Christmas porches

Wednesday, Day 3



I hope these festive ideas are the beginning of a blessed Christmas season for you. Merry, Merry! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. It's all very pretty and perfectly Christmas-y! Those cookies look so yummy! Maybe you'll share the recipe? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely ideas Cecilia! I adore the amaryllis wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, I love all your custom touches!! And that vintage green chair and red stool are PERFECT for the holidays! Have a wonderful week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration here! I love the vintage touches that you added. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I have a red front door too, you have given me such a wonderful idea for a wreath! And that green chair! I have a similar rusty chair that may get a paint job one day! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great Christmas vignette for any porch our outdoor patio. I love the chair and all the great ideas you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty way to greet guests. I love your green chair and it's perfect to use for Christmas decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute. Your jadeite is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks so fun and festive! And you should share with us Ma-Maw's holiday cookie recipe! Pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cecilia! I love the amaryllis wreath - so festive and I like how it pops against your red front door as well! I love your vintage green chair set up with Christmas decor and treats - it looks like the perfect place to enjoy those goodies on a sunny winter's day! So happy to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that garden chair, which works so well in a Christmas vignette. The amyrillis wreath is so unusual, and lovely! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your vintage lawn chair should win a prize for that fabulous green color! Love all your garden ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your vintage metal chair all dressed up for Christmas, Cecilia! I maybe was just a picking last Saturday and bought a matching set of faded red with white...;) Good for you to do a 2 in 1 today! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia this is so adorable! Your jadeite and metal chair are perfect for Christmas. Who needs a porch anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cecilia,
    The amaryllis wreath is stunning! The ornament and little bottle tree make it even prettier. You will enjoy it for many years.

    Merry Christmas,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cecilia, this is all so creative! I love your amaryllis wreath. I've never seen anything like that before and it's so pretty. Making cookies is always a fun way to celebrate the season and after seeing how you dress up your hot cocoa I'm heading to the store to pick up some sprinkles. That is too cute. Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your entryway! That vintage green metal chair is adorable. I have a red one and I never thought to put it out for Christmas! What was I thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cecilia, I love this so much!! I have such a love for all things vintage! I just love your style so much! That banner is so cute! And, you can probably guess, I love the jadeite!! Such lovely decor!!!
    ~Emily @ LeCultivateur.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this cozy spot you've created! And what a treat it would be to come over for cookies and cocoa. You're serving up some of my favorites. Thanks for being part of the tour this year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cecelia,
    What a great post filled with so much Christmas vintage eye candy!!!
    Thanks so much for for stopping by and for your Congrats for my son and daughter-in-law!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. extra sprinkles and whip cream please. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cecilia, I love your garden chair all decked out for Christmas. It just makes me smile!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. So festive, Cecilia! I adore it all...but especially that banner. I have a weakness for them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all of this! So bright and festive! It was fun touring with you this week! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll be right over for the cocoa and cookies.

    As usual, your porch is so cute and filled with vintage goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything looks so vintage perfect! Your posts always make me want to go thrifting and junking for more vintage treasures! Your jadite is perfect. Are those wedding cookies? I miss them so much, I haven't had them in years since food allergies and problems with sugar but they used to be a big part of my Christmas!

    So much inspiration to be found here between the two hops!

    Thanks for joining our hop too

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cecilia, you have created some beautiful holiday outdoor displays. Jadeite is one of my favorites, and those cookies look scrumptious! I am so sorry that I am late commenting. My youngest has been very sick with the flu. It has been so much fun being on this tour with you. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. it all looks lovely. I like the snowman napkins! It’s a pleasure being on the tour with you. Hugs P.S. pinned

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such beautiful ideas! I just love that green chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay for holiday cookies! We have several recipes that bring on all the memories, too!
    Best,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!