Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'll show you how to make handcrafted artisan chocolates featuring a luscious dark chocolate, lavender, and pistachio flavor combination. You might be surprised how easy it is to whip up this treat without even turning on your oven

These handcrafted chocolates make a lovely gift...or treat yourself!

Here's What You'll Need:
1 cup dark chocolate chips melted with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Culinary lavender and pistachios (The amount will depend on the size of your mold.)
Silicone candy molds or ice trays (I found mine at Dollar Tree!)
Optional: silicone melting and pouring pot
Start by melting the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30-second intervals to prevent overheating. Next, carefully pour it into the silicone mold before topping with the culinary lavender and pistachios. Last, refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
NOTE: As pictured in the first photo, I originally added the lavender and pistachios before the melted chocolate but when I removed them from the mold, some of the chocolates were unevenly shaped. I realized that pouring the chocolate first and adding the toppings last results in prettier pieces.

TIP: If you prefer a bark-style candy, double the recipe and spread the melted chocolate mixture on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until hardened and break into pieces before serving.














