Happy Monday, Friends! It's time for my latest garden glow up and today I'm sharing the simple mini makeover of some faded garden decor. Follow along to see how I transformed this whimsical rabbit in minutes

Here you can see the before, a very faded terracotta. All this little rabbit needed was a good cleaning and 2 coats of this pretty metallic paint to give it a lovely rose gold patina. Now he's happily residing in the garden!





















Oh I like the color of the bunny now!
ReplyDeleteThat is a darling makeover!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVisiting today from SSPS.
Ps: I've decided to make a new link up over at my other blog called Summer Sunshine & Home Spaces Link Up. I noticed I was having a hard time finding seasonal link ups so decided to make one of my own, I will he hosting it seasonally and I'd like to invite you to join in. you can find this seasons at
https://www.musingsandglimpses.blog/summer-sunshine-home-spaces-link-up/
Love the new color! xo Kathleen
ReplyDelete