Seasonal Clearance Bargains: Friday's Find #358

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing an assortment of clearance bargains starting with this large chalkboard sign--the message really resonates with me. I originally planned to hang it in an outdoor space until I realized how lovely it looks bordered by the large vintage frame in my living room...

seasonal clearance bargains

I scored it from Hobby Lobby. It's quite large, originally $50 marked down to $12! This sweet little bird hook and...

clearance bargains

...trio of roses are also clearance finds from Hobby Lobby. 

clearance bargains

I picked up this single jute placemat with a specific project in mine. It was 70% off at Belk. 

clearance bargains

If you saw my recent summer porch update,  you got a sneak peek of this cotton rug from Michael's clearance that I layered with my new doormat from Dollar General. (I paid less than $12 for both.)

clearance bargains

Last but not least, Dear Firstborn gave me a Bath and Body Works gift card for Mother's Day, and I saved it until my favorite candles were on sale. I am quite picky about fragrance but these essential oil scents smell heavenly! 

clearance finds

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great deals! Always makes me smile.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing deals and love the saying on the sign.


    How neat is the bird and roses.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains! The candles sound luscious. Family have gifted me with Michael's/Joannes cards before. I go after Christmas and show them how I got treasures for 70% off--finances my Christmas crafting for gifts and our next church bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!