Vintage and Crafty: Friday's Find #271


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! How has your week been? We have had constant thunderstorms and flooding in the area, but I'm safe and dry. Are you ready for this week's fabulous finds? I scored a little bit of vintage and some crafty finds too...


Vintage craft store finds of the week


These pretty silver serving utensils were just .25 each.


fabulous thrift store finds of the week


I've found an assortment of similar vintage spoon displays that I've repurposed as farmhouse herb drying hangers. I've sold several at Secret Garden Herbs, but they have been harder to find lately. This is the smallest one I've seen to date. It will likely get an upcycle for the shop soon!


vintage finds of the week


Now for the crafty finds--I'm pretty sure this fabric is vintage barkcloth. Isn't the pattern gorgeous?


fabulous thrift store finds of the week


I found some great stencils too. This Mary Engelbreit stencil reminds me of the lettering on Ray Dunn pieces. 


fabulous thrift store finds of the week


I like that this one has the chickens and chicken wire! Stay tuned for upcoming projects...


fabulous thrift store finds of the week


My Thrift Store Addiction



Vintage craft store finds of the week


Next week, instead of posting on Monday I'll be sharing on Tuesday as I join the Bountiful Baskets Blog Hop. Hope you'll drop by! 


My Thrift Store Addiction blog hop



Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love that fabric! So gorgeous...can't wait to see what you do with it! Fun stencils too. Have a wonderful weekend. We are experiencing lots of rain and flooding too. So crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that vintage barkcloth, I immediately thought of the colors of Fiesta dishes (I've haunted Kohl's for them for my daughter!). Is there enough for a tablecloth? Or napkins? Or pillow covers? It would go well with your dishes with turquoise in them, too! I think those chicken and wire stencils would be great on flour sack type dish towels (did YOU need any project suggestions--I don't remember you asking for any. OOPS! Sorry, (as we say around here), a little bit! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy hopping over to see your latest finds! And I am usually very envious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds.Love the fabric. When I find it hard to find things normally available all kinds I say to hubs everyone and their grandma must be wanting these lol. For me ATM it's embroidery hoops

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!