Friday's Find #228 Plus Last Minute Gifts from Secret Garden Herbs


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! It was a week of soft and cozy winter finds, starting with this handmade yarn wreath. Though it needs a little love, it won't take much to refresh it for the winter months! 


thrifted yarn wreath


Before the rest of this week's fabulous finds, I wanted to share some handmade gifts I have available from Secret Garden Herbs. If you need any last minute gifts, I'll be taking orders through Monday December 18 and gifts can be shipped directly to the recipient. If you have a gardener on your list, I have several options including four different varieties of seeds available, pictured below. Small seed packets will be sent in a Christmas card, can include your personal message and be sent directly to the recipient. 
Secret Garden Herbs organic seeds


Next, though I'm not currently taking orders for personalized garden stones, I do have several garden stones that are already stamped, cured and ready to ship! {There are a few more in addition to the ones pictured below, click here to see them all.}

This mini (3" x 4") joy is the last of the terracotta colored stones for the time being. AVAILABLE


Secret Garden Herbs stamped cement



This 10.75" my garden is also AVAILABLE


Secret Garden Herbs stamped cement stones


I've been giving these handmade lavender eye pillows as gifts for years and they are always appreciated. Who couldn't use the gift of relaxation? Pink Velvet Lavender Eye Pillows, AVAILABLE HERE


Secret Garden Herbs lavender eye pillow


Okay, onto the rest of the fabulous finds of the week! I have several pairs of boot cuffs and I love them. Mine are gray and black so it was fun to find this colorful never worn pair for .50! 



thrifted new boot socks


I don't think I remember ever seeing as much plaid Christmas decor as I have this year. Mad for plaid seems to be contagious and I'm loving this cozy flannel scarf--though most of the scarves I buy end up as decor instead of around my neck! 



thrifted plaid scarf


Aren't these fur earmuffs Christmas-y? They are so soft! AVAILABLE


red ear muffs


I'm always happy to find .25 craft supplies for my stash. I like the hint of sparkle in this winter white yarn. It may come in handy for the wreath makeover. 


thrifted winter white yarn


Last but not least, a sweet little handmade winter hat for a little girl. It's in perfect condition! AVAILABLE 


baby girl winter hat



My Thrift Store Addiction


Secret Garden Herbs garden gifts


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great post full of great gift ideas. Love your cute finds. Oh, those red ear muffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual and cute stuff for last minute gifts. That boot cuff is really cute. Love the plaid scarf and would likely use it, but not around my neck. Happy Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green/white in the scarf looks like it might tone well with the aqua in your living room. Here in Maine I want scarves long enough to go over my head, around my neck (twice is good, too) and then down the inside front of my coat for all the warmth I can get! Did some damage at ACMoore today as Christmas picks were 70% oof; I am ready for next year! Decided that 2 garlands were not unreasonable as I can always cut them up to use as greenery in arrangements, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of fabulous finds. You know I love peeking at your treasures!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!