Heavenly Hankies: Friday's Find #203


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Recently, I attended an estate sale with the largest selection of vintage hankies I have ever seen at one sale. To say I had to restrain myself, is an understatement! I absolutely adore them and not only use them as decor in my home but also sell them in my Etsy shop. Today I'm sharing the ones I chose. First, I love the pretty parasol and flower cart design on this lavender floral.  Available


vintage floral hankie


Whoever owned this collection must have treasured them. While most of the vintage hankies I come across usually show some wear, these are pristine. There were stacks of Valentine hankies, but remember I was practicing self-control! ;) How cute is that little kitty in each corner? Available


set of 3 red and white vintage hankies



This sunny daffodil pattern just makes me happy! Available


vintage daffodil hankie


I love the ornate details on this delicate pale pink linen hankie. I've been seeing so many baby gender reveal parties lately. Wouldn't a little pink hankie be a fun idea?  Available 


vintage pink linen hankie


I don't often see dark colored hankies but I like the black background against the pink florals. Available


black floral vintage hankie


The vintage lace on this bridal hankie is just gorgeous! Available

vintage lace bridal hankie


Last but not least, a festive poinsettia hankie--perfect for a Christmas tea party.  Available


vintage poinsettia hankie


My Thrift Store Addiction


Heavenly Hankies etsy thrift store addiction


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. oh my - so many lovely hankies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia - I also have a great weakness for vintage hankies! I remember so vividly my Grandmother always carrying a hankie!

    Lovely collection!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all. I have a few old ones like these from my mom. So pretty, you could frame them! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds Cecilia. All so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable hankies!! So pretty!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecilia

    Love hankies! I bought the mag you were featured in today! Just because of you but the mag was great! Beautiful, and I am so proud of you and happy for you! Not just a small article but pages! Thank you for being a blogging friend!

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love estate sells. They're all beautiful, but I think the yellow is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, Cecilia! What a find! I've got a whole stack of my Grandma's that someday I'm going to do something with...maybe some totally girly bunting or something. I just love all their vibrant colors and seasonal patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Those are wonderful! Love the kitty one. They are all so pretty! How in the world did you not buy them all? 😊 I would have had a hard time. Fun to come across stuff like that.

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful, such a great find. The red and white with the kitty is my favorite. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!