Friday's Find: Vintage Jewelry...and More!

TGITF Friends! It was a good week for thrifting! I scored a bag of vintage costume jewelry at a yard sale and some other vintage goodies on sale at my favorite thrift store...

Vintage jewelry

I love decorating with vintage bling.  I've added brooches to pillows and tablescapes and made shower curtain hooks with earrings! I'm sure you'll be seeing these pieces in future posts...

Vintage jewelry

This charming milk glass pitcher is available here.

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

Isn't this vintage lamb planter sweet? 

Vintage lamb planter

I have a fondness for vintage salt and peppers.  See these here.

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

Until next time, happy hunting! 






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Charming, little gems, you've found, Cecilia! Love the adorable lamb planter! Happy weekend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia ... good stuff ... love the pitcher and the little lamb. Good luck with your sales.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good! Love the jewelry, especially the green rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old jewelry! I am with Betsy that green rhinestones are my favorite! I can't seem to part with them. That lamb planter is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your treasures are so special! Of course the little lamb steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bling too! It is one of the reasons I started dancing at age 12. I saw the sparkling sequined costumes and I was hooked. :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful finds at "Let's Talk Vintage!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vintage jewelry is oh-so-pretty! And the lamb is just too precious! Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again you found some great treasures. That lamb is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!