Friday's Find: Little Red Stools!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I am excited to share today's fabulous find--how cute are these little red stools?

Red metal stools

I found these retro inspired metal stools at Hobby Lobby on clearance! They are nice and sturdy but also light weight enough to move around easily.  I plan to use them for extra seating. They fit just right between my breakfast table chairs, and could also be moved outdoors if needed. 

Red stools

When Ginger Grand visits, he's going to love them! 
Until next time, happy hunting!




You may also enjoy:

Upcycled Cosco stool


Vintage red stool






http://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/p/featured.html

Would you like to comment?

  1. Nice stools Cecilia ... could even use them for a little side table outside to sit a drink on.
    Have a great week-end.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that they are red....reason enough to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them. And they're also great to lay your laptop on when you get up to get another cup of coffee.... :) I keep a stool by my favorite comfy chair.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!